- Did you know? Traditional plastic toothbrushes are made of non-renewable fossil fuels such as polypropylene and nylon and, it takes around 400 to 500 years for Plastic toothbrushes to decompose. But, we’ve developed sustainable alternatives that don’t pollute our oceans or last for hundreds of years. Switching to a bamboo toothbrush is a simple change that can have a big impact on the environment.
- Our bamboo toothbrush has BPA-free charcoal-infused bristles, so you don’t have to worry about chemicals leaking into your body.
- Our products are designed and made in India, with bamboo sourced directly from farmers and underprivileged women participating in the manufacturing process.
- Your product comes in an upcycled old cardboard package, be it Ladakh, Kerela, or Shillong, your products will arrive in carbon-neutral packaging.
- Priority is sustainability; Profits can wait.
Instruction for use:
- Do not keep brushes enclosed in boxes for too long.
- Avoid keeping them in damp places.
- Wipe the brush handle with a napkin after every use and place it vertically in a glass or holder.
- Place it in sunlight for a few minutes once a week for better durability.
- Bamboo being a natural material, the top portion of toothbrush which goes into your mouth may appear slightly faded after using it for a while. This is completely normal.
- Bamboo toothbrushes last as long as a conventional plastic one, it is recommended that one replaces a toothbrush every 3 months or when the bristles are frayed.