- One plastic straw takes over 200 years to decompose! Being lightweight, plastic straws easily find their way to oceans and landfills and are difficult to recycle or reuse.
- The simple straw, about which we do not think twice before throwing away after a single use, often ends up at the sea where the gullible marine either consume it or get entangled in it.
Instructions for use
- The straw can be cleaned easily with a coconut coir cleaner.
- The straw is dishwasher friendly.
- Dry the straw after ever use.