- Do you believe there isn’t much harm in using plastic straws, or that switching to reusable straws will be pointless in the long run?
- Every time you order a drink with a straw, you’re contributing to the world’s annual plastic waste of 8 million tonnes.
- Decomposition of a single plastic straw can take up to 200 years! Plastic straws are easy to end up in the oceans and landfills, and they’re difficult to recycle or reuse due to their lightweight.
- The common straw, which we throw away after a single use without hesitation, frequently ends up in the sea, where it is consumed or entangled by gullible marine life.
- We’re not suggesting that you stop using drinking straws entirely. If you or someone you know has a disability or a medical condition, it is perfectly acceptable to use a drinking straw to drink independently by using a reusable straw such as bamboo or stainless steel straw.
Instructions for use
- The straw can be cleaned easily with a coconut coir cleaner.
- The straw is dishwasher-friendly.
- Dry the straw after every use.
There are no reviews yet.