- Wooden brushes are better than polymer plastics combs.
- Due to the use of plastic comb regularly on our hairs, an electrostatic charge develops on the comb and hairs both which makes our hairs look dry.
- A wooden comb doesn’t develop any kind of electrostatic charge and, It improves the blood circulation of the hair follicle and as it makes the strong roots so the damage of hair decreases eventually and hairs become long, strong, and lustrous.
- A wooden comb prevents our hair from drying out because it helps to distribute oil from our scalp to our hair.
- Neem wood comb reduces dandruff, lice, fungal infections.
- Also, it’s the most environment-friendly option that you have for a comb.
Instructions for use
- Keep your comb out of the water.
- If the comb gets wet, let it air dry for a few hours.
- Apply a little oil to the comb if the surface feels rough.