- So you’ve got your bamboo or steel reusable straw and think the job is done, but what brush do you use to clean it with?
- Most cleaning brushes on the market are made of synthetic fibers, which are still plastic, but we believe in a 100 percent sustainable shift
- So, we’ve created this unique straw cleaner made of coconut coir rather than synthetic materials so you can fully embrace your zero waste lifestyle.
Instructions for use
- Coconut coir straw cleaner can be cleaned with just warm water.
- They will last longer if you dry them in the sun after each use.
- If it has fungus on it, toss it out right away.