- Did you know? Traditional plastic toothbrushes are made of non-renewable fossil fuels such as polypropylene and nylon and, it takes around 400 to 500 years for Plastic toothbrushes to decompose. But, we’ve developed sustainable alternatives that don’t pollute our oceans or last for hundreds of years. Switching to a bamboo toothbrush is a simple change that can have a big impact on the environment.
- Our bamboo toothbrush has BPA-free charcoal-infused bristles, so you don’t have to worry about chemicals leaking into your body.
- Our products are designed and made in India, with bamboo sourced directly from farmers and underprivileged women participating in the manufacturing process.
- Your product comes in an upcycled old cardboard package, be it Ladakh, Kerela, or Shillong, your products will arrive in carbon-neutral packaging.
- Priority is sustainability; Profits can wait.
Instruction for use
- Do not store brushes in boxes for an extended period of time.
- Avoid storing them in damp areas.
- After each use, wipe the brush handle with a napkin and place it vertically in a glass or holder.
- For improved durability, place it in the sun for a few minutes once a week.
- Because bamboo is a natural material, the top portion of the toothbrush that goes into your mouth may appear slightly faded after a while of use. This is perfectly normal.
- Bamboo toothbrushes last as long as conventional plastic toothbrushes; however, it is recommended that a toothbrush be replaced every 3 months or when the bristles become frayed.