- One plastic straw takes over 200 years to decompose! Being lightweight, plastic straws easily find their way to oceans and landfills and are difficult to recycle or reuse.
- The simple straw, about which we do not think twice before throwing away after a single use, often ends up at the sea where the gullible marine either consume it or get entangled in it.
Instructions for use
- Bamboo straw can be cleaned with just warm water and a coir cleaner.
- Drying them in the sun after every use make them more durable.
- In case of fungus on the straw discard it immediately.