- Speakers are lumps of plastic, metal, and wires. It’s difficult to recycle a whole unit or to break it down to the base materials. Thus, they end up being a part of toxic waste, refusing to degrade for thousands of years.
- If you like music and live a green lifestyle, you might be conflicted about buying plastic speakers. Fortunately, you don’t have to be concerned about that any longer. A simple zero-waste alternative is a bamboo speaker.
- Our bamboo speaker is biodegradable, works well for hands-free calls, and can be used for as long as you want. Using them will allow you to demonstrate your commitment to protecting the environment!
- These speakers don’t require any electricity. You don’t have to plug in or recharge them. They are made from a single piece of bamboo and have a slot to hold your device in place. Our classic acoustic speakers can be placed anywhere, from bookshelves to your bedside table.
Instructions to use
- Keep the speaker away from water and dry.
- If the speaker gets wet, wipe it down with a cloth and set it out to dry for a few hours in the sun.