- Do you have a habit of misplacing your keychains? So, have you considered where it will end up? It eventually ends up in landfills or the oceans, where it is ingested by marine animals or pollutes our soil for hundreds of years.
- However, there is a simple solution: use bamboo keychains. Even if you lose it after years of use, you won’t have to worry about its environmental impact because it won’t be around for long.
- Our products are designed and made in India, with bamboo sourced directly from farmers and underprivileged women participating in the manufacturing process.
- Your product comes in an upcycled old cardboard package, be it Ladakh, Kerela, or Shillong, your products will arrive in carbon-neutral packaging.
- Priority is sustainability; Profits can wait.
Instruction for use
- Avoid storing them in damp areas.
- Keep the keychains away from water, and if they do get wet, wipe them off with a cloth and dry them in the sun.
- After use, repurpose for labeling plants or compost.